Hours of Operation
Lantana Ridge members and their accompanies guests are required to observe all of the rules of the Association, including, but not limited to, the following:
- Use of the Park, Amenities, Common Areas and any other property owned by the Association is at your own risk.
- No alcohol, tobacco, drugs, fireworks or weapons of any kind whatsoever allowed.
- Nuisances, such as loud music and inappropriate behavior, are prohibited.
- Open fires are strictly prohibited.
- Dispose of all litter! Keeping these areas clean is everyone’s responsibility. Members are required to remove all trash and clean any messes caused by their party.
- No more than 10 guests per Member without written authorization from the Association.
- Parties (in which one household invites a total of 11 or more people to the Park, including members of the household) are allowed only with prior written authorization by the Association and in accordance with its rules. Please see “Park Party Request” application.
- Damages to the Park, Amenities, Common Areas and any other property owned by the Association may result in the assessment of repair and replacement costs, fines and other penalties.
- No sign, banner, or decoration will be allowed to be affixed to any surface. Signs and decorations displayed in connection with an event at the Park or other Common Area must obtain prior written approval of the Architectural Committee.
- Residents are responsible for any damage they, their guests, or their children cause while using the Park, Amenities, Common Areas and any other property owned by the Association and for cleaning up any mess or trash created by them prior to leaving the area.
- The community manager may deny access to the Park at any time due to occupancy limits, weather, grounds condition or if maintenance is required.
- At the discretion of the community manager and as approved by the Board of Directors of the Lantana Ridge Property Owners Association, certain periods of the normal hours may be set aside for specialized activities. These activities will be open to all interested residents. Scheduled times for these activities will be posted.
- Use of Park, Amenities, Common Areas and any other property owned by the Association may be denied if Association fees or other due amounts remain unpaid.
- Violations of these Rules and interference with the enforcement of these Rules may result in (a) temporary revocation of Member privileges, (b) suspension of Member privileges, (c) fines, assessments and other penalties, and/or (d) legal action against the violator.
Only Members of the Association are eligible to reserve the Park and must make reservations and obtain prior written approval of the Association. Reservations must be made in writing to the Association at least fourteen (14) days and no more than sixty (60) days in advance of party date.
Use of the Park may be prohibited if Member’s previous use resulted in damages or abuse of the facility, if member is not in compliance with the Association Restrictions and Rules, or if member is delinquent in payment of assessments.
Please note that your reservation for a party at the Park does not exclude other Members and their accompanied guests from use of the facility. Reservations allow the Association to schedule party times and dates that do not conflict with each other.
Number of Guests Allowed
The maximum number of guests for any one event is 75.
There is not a user fee currently. However, a deposit of $50 per party reservation application is required for parties of 20 to 39 people and $150 for parties of 40 to 75 people. These fees must be paid at time of application. The application will be considered incomplete without payment and will not be reviewed. The user fee and deposit will be refunded if the facilities are not used due to inclement weather or if written cancellation is received in Association office 24 hours in advance. The deposit will be refunded if there is no damage as a result of the party, the area is returned in the same condition as it was received prior to the party, and vacated by the curfew time.
Please complete the Park Reservation Form and mail it with your deposit to the POA.